Personal Insurance Broker — Sioux Lookout
We are currently looking for a hardworking, independent and highly motivated individual to join our team of dedicated insurance professionals at our Sioux Lookout office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing client requests for routine policy endorsements, renewals or cancellations, and log all business activities with utmost accuracy, and will be required to obtained a license as a Registered Insurance Broker in Ontario. The ability to work within a team environment is a must.
• Professional demeanor and extraordinary customer service skills
• Effective and professional communication skills; both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to re-prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Experience working under pressure and maintaining composure in a fast paced and changing environment
• Must be willing to participate in ongoing training and education
• Significant computer aptitude, and working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word and Excel
What We Can Offer You
• A full time position starting as soon as possible.
• A competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive group benefits plan and a company matching RSP plan
• Company paid continuing education
• Modern technology and work environment
If you think you are the right individual, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Sharon Sayers
PO Box 87, 34 Front Street
Sioux Lookout, ON P8T 1A1
The Standard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspect of the selection process.